The Moravia Public Library was established in 1941. It is situated in the center of the Moravia City Park and serves as a hub in the community. In 1980 there was an addition built on the south side of the building. This addition serves as a meeting place for several civic organizations, reunions, receptions and houses displays of crafts and foods during the annual Moravia Fall Festival. In 1984 the Library was enlarged and renovated by volunteer labor, then again in 2001 the Library was increased in size by approximately half the original size. It's now 2,200 square feet.